Saturday 26 January 2013

REVIEW: RIMMEL LONDON'S "KATE LIPSTICKS" / MI OPINIÓN: PINTALABIOS "KATE" DE RIMMEL LONDON

 Hey there! Today I've come up with the idea of doing a review of the Rimmel London's "Kate Lipsticks". I'm just going to give you my opinion and show you the ones I've got.
 I've purchased three and I'm in love with them!! They're so cute. I love the design and all the colours that the collection has got!! When I use them, I apply first lip balm so my lips are hydrous and it's stays for a reasonable amount of time and they're SO SO SO pigmented and that's what I love the most about them. :)           Check the ones that I've got! (I'm sorry that the quality is low, but I've lost my Nikon's charger and the camera has run out of batery...)

 ¡Hola a todos! Pues hoy se me ha ocurrido hablar sobre qué pienso de los pintalabios de la línea "Kate" de Rimmel London. Simplemente voy a daros mi opinión y a enseñaros los que tengo yo.
 ¡¡He comprado tres y estoy encantada con ellos!! Son muy monos. Me encanta su diseño y todos los colores que tiene la colección. Cuando los uso, primero aplico bálsamo para tener los labios hidratados y dura bastante tiempo. Aparte, son SÚPER SÚPER  pigmentados, que es lo que más me gusta de ellos. :)
 ¡Hechádle un vistazo a los que tengo! (Siento la mala calidad, pero he perdido el cargador de mi Nikon y mi cámara no tiene batería)



03


101


20


How they look:


I will talk to you all very soon!
(If you have any requests, leave them in the comments).

¡Os espero muy pronto! 
(Si tenéis alguna petición, dejádla abajo en los comentarios).

@saramerinofdez

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmer London's Kate Moss Lipsticks!!! They are soooooooo good!!
    I have the 06, 12, and 01 and I think i use them too much hahah
    Great post, and love your blog :)
    http://andrearotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take a look at them...and maybe buy them :) thanks for the comment!

      Delete