Wednesday 23 January 2013

GIRL TALK: 10 "AFTER A BREAK-UP" SONGS / 10 CANCIONES "DESPUÉS DE UNA RUPTURA"

 Hey there! It's Sara again. So I decided to do something different from make-up, fashion and stuff... . Don't you have that sad moments when you're feeling awful but you keep listening to sad songs? It happens to me..., but well, when I'm down, I also listen to music that brings me up. :)

 ¡Hola a todos! Sara aquí otra vez. Bueno, pues he decidido hacer algo que no tenga que ver con el maquillaje o la moda. ¿No os pasa que cuando estáis tristes y os sentís fatal os poneís a escuchar canciones tristes? A mí me pasa..., pero bueno, cuando estoy mal, también me gusta escuchar música que me anime. :)

TURN YOUR FACE - LITTLE MIX:


LONG DISTANCE - BRANDY:


BROKEN - LEONA LEWIS:


SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION - THE SCRIPT: 


IT IS WHAT IT IS - LIFEHOUSE:


TONIGHT I'M GETTING OVER YOU - CARLY RAE JEPSEN:


STOMP THE FIRE OUT - PAYTON RAE:


BEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE - KELLIE PICKLER:


BACK TO THE START - THE SUMMER SET:


MY HAPPY ENDING - AVRIL LAVIGNE:



I will talk to you all very soon!
(If you have any requests, leave them in the comments).

¡Os espero muy pronto! 
(Si tenéis alguna petición, dejádla abajo en los comentarios).

@saramerinofdez

No comments:

Post a Comment