Friday 15 February 2013

CARNIVAL 2013 / CARNAVAL 2013

 Hey there! Sorry that I haven't been updating lately, I've been busy with school, tests..., but I'm back and I wanted to show you what I wore for this year's carnival. My friends and I dressed up as rockers. We had so much fun!! This photos are the only ones I can show you, I'm sorry if they're just a few. I hope you like them!!
 ¡Hola a todos! Siento no haber actualizado durante estos días, pero es que he tenido exámenes. Aunque ya estoy de vuelta y quería enseñaros de qué me disfracé este año. Mis amigas y yo fuimos de rockeras. ¡¡Nos lo pasamos genial!! Estas fotos son las únicas que os puedo enseñar, siento que sean pocas. ¡Espero que os gusten!




(My eye makeup)
(Cómo me maquillé los ojos)



I will talk to you all very soon!
(If you have any requests, leave them in the comments).

¡Os espero muy pronto! 
(Si tenéis alguna petición, dejádla abajo en los comentarios).

@saramerinofdez (Twitter & Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment