Sunday 10 February 2013

MY FAVOURITE BLOGGERS / MIS BLOGGERS FAVORITAS

 Hey there! So today I'm going to write about some of my favourite bloggers! I follow a lot of blogs so I won't probably be talking about every girl you know, just the ones that I follow the most. :)
 ¡Hola a todos! Pues hoy voy a escribir sobre las bloggers que más me gustan. Sigo muchos blogs y por lo tanto no podré hablar sobre todas, simplemente las que más sigo. :)

Here we go :) / Allá vamos :)

VOLVERLOAINTENTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM


This the blog I follow the most. I love Xue's style, she's just gorgeous!! I always look forward to seeing her new posts.
Este es el blog que más sigo. Me encanta el estilo de Xue, simplemente es increíble!! Siempre tengo muchas ganas de ver sus nuevas entradas.

BLAIRSTRASSER.BLOGSPOT.COM 


Andres is just so fun..., and her posts are just so good. I love her outfits and how she describes in her posts how a girl feels in different situations (I suck at explaining).
Andrea es simplemete tan divertida..., y  sus entradas son muy buenas. Me encantan sus conjuntos y cómo describe en sus  entradas qué siente una chica en diferentes situaciones (apesto explicándome).

OURONLYVICE.BLOGSPOT.COM



This blog's by Nerea and Imanol and their pictures are just TOO good.
Este blog lo llevan Nerea e Imanol y sus fotos son DEMASIADO buenas.

LADYLONNGLEGS.BLOGSPOT.COM


I love Hannah's blog!! I discovered it a few days ago and I'm in love with it. She's so beautiful.
¡Me encanta el blog de Hannah! Lo descubrí hace unos días y estoy encantada con él. Ella es muy guapa.

MARIANNAN.COSTUME.FI


This girl's posts are so good. I'm so jealous because her stuff's really cool.
Las entradas de esta chica son muy buenas. Estoy muy celosa porque las cosas que tiene son muy guays.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... / Y POR ÚLTIMO

I obviously follow Kenza, Felicia and Lisa. They're all gorgeous. 
Obviamente sigo a Kenza, Felicia y Lisa. Son simplemente impresionantes.

BTW, MY FAVOURITE IS LISA. / POR CIERTO, MI FAVORITA ES LISA.

LISAPLACE.SE


KANAL5.SE/FELICIAFRITHIOF


KENZAS.SE



I will talk to you all very soon!
(If you have any requests, leave them in the comments).

¡Os espero muy pronto! 
(Si tenéis alguna petición, dejádla abajo en los comentarios).

@saramerinofdez

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to some amazing new blogs! Great post!
    xx, Siri

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blogs.

    i had a few tabs open and didnt know where the music was coming from.. it was very distracting >.<

    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. no me extraña que sean tus favoritas! son geniales todas!
    un beso!
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all very pretty, very nice blog girl..

    Do you like to follow eachother? I follow you now..

    xxx

    marijnlashkari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Hola! He llegado por casualidad a tu blog y la verdad es que me ha dejado impresionada. Es genial :)
    Te sigo desde ya. Pásate por mi blog, si quieres, y dime qué tal te parece.
    Un besito!

    quieroperseguircontigoelamanecer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bloggers x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all amazing bloggers

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  8. ¡Son geniales! :) Un beso

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias por incluirme preciosa, significa mucho para mi.
    Sigue así con tu blog, seguro que llegas muy lejos!
    Ánimo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a lovely blog post :) some really nice blogs here with lovely photograhs :)

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award so stop by my blog, so check it out!

    http://laurasfashionfix.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete