Monday 14 January 2013

BLOG INTRODUCTION / INTRODUCCIÓN DEL BLOG

BLOG'S NAME: "SARA TALKS"

Hey there! So this is Sara and I've decided to start a blog because I've been wanting to do it for so long..., and I've never had enough "strength" (I guess you can call it that), but you know, it's 2013, a new year and one of my resolutions was to start a blog, so here I am. I'm fifteen (technically, 14, but my birthday is on the 28th of this month) years old and I'm from Spain, I also live there, that's why I decided to write in both English and Spanish in this blog. I also think it's a really good idea because people that don't know how to speak Spanish can read it but also people who don't know how to speak English can read it too. You're probably wondering what I'm going to write/talk about in here. Well, this blog hasn't got a concrete topic. I guess I'll talk about beauty, fashion, make-up, life problems, music...you know, what a fifteen year old girl likes. I hope this introduction helped you to know a little bit better what's this going to be about.


¡Hola! Bueno, yo soy Sara y he decidido crear este blog porque llevo queriendo hacerlo durante mucho tiempo..., y nunca he tenido la "fuerza" (supongo que se puede llamar así) para hacerlo, pero ya sabéis, es 2013, un nuevo año y uno de mis propósitos era empezar con un blog, así que aquí estoy. Tengo 15 años (bueno, técnicamente 14, pero mi cumpleaños es el 28 de este mes) y soy de España, también vivo allí y eso es por lo que he decidido escribir en ambos idiomas, inglés y español en este blog. También creo que es muy buena idea porque la gente que no sepa español podrá leerlo, pero también la gente que no sepa inglés también podrá hacerlo. Probablemente os estaréis preguntando sobre que hablaré/escribiré aquí. Bueno, este blog no tiene un tema en concreto. Supongo que hablaré de belleza, moda, maquillaje, problemas de la vida, música..., ya sabéis, lo que a una chica de quince años le gusta. Espero que esta introducción os haya ayudado a saber un poco más acerca de este blog.

I will talk to you all very soon!
(If you have any requests, leave them in the comments).

¡Os espero muy pronto! 
(Si tenéis alguna petición, dejádla abajo en los comentarios).

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Welcome to the blogging world! I wish you the best, I´ve been reading your posts and totally love them!
    Big kiss
    Dany

    ReplyDelete